Eyrescroft Primary School is a Local Authority maintained community school. As such we follow the admission arrangements for Peterborough community and voluntary control of primary schools. A summary of which can be seen below.
The order of priority for all children is as follows:
- Children in care.
- Children who are both living in the catchment area served by the school (see Primary Admissions Booklet for address list) and have a sibling of compulsory school age still attending the school at the time of their admission.
- Other children living in the catchment area (see Primary Admissions Booklet for address list) at the time of admission.
- Children who do not live in the catchment area served by the school, but who have a sibling of compulsory school age attending the school (or are attending an infant or junior school on the same site) at the time of their admission.
- For admission to junior schools only – children who are in attendance at an infant school on the same site at the time of application, have been in attendance at the school for at least a term prior to application and remain there until the end of the summer term.
- Other children whose parents have requested a place.
To download a copy of the admissions booklet or for additional information please follow the link below:
Telephone Admissions: (01733) 864007
Peterborough City Council
*Please remember to include your child’s name and date of birth in all communications.
|School Name||Eyrescroft Primary School|
|School Address||Eyrescroft, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8EZ|
|School Contact||01733 262190|
|Executive Principal||Mrs E Ward|
Admission Numbers 2015-2016
|Year Group||Admission Numbers|