Provisions for Disabled Access
We endeavour to make our school and surrounding environment a safe and welcoming place to be.
We hope that staff, visitors and children who may have a disability are able to access all areas of Eyrescroft Primary School.
- We currently have two disabled toilets within school for both staff and pupils (one of these toilets has a care bed).
- We have disabled toilet facilities in the visiting area for visitors to use.
- There is access to both halls via ramps to accommodate wheelchair access.
- There is wheelchair access to all areas of school as we are a one level site with some doors widened where necessary.
- The children’s cookery area has one side lowered to accommodate disabilities such as wheelchair users. The main office reception desk has also been lowered to accommodate wheelchair users.
- There is one disabled parking spot in our main car park.