|Start of the school day||8:45am|
|Lunch EYFS||12:00 - 1:00pm|
|Lunch Key Stage 1||12.15 - 1.00pm|
|Lunch Key Stage 2||12.30 - 1.15pm|
|End of school day||3.15pm|
- Our school day meets the requirement of 32.5 hours a week *
- On arrival, the children will come straight into school.
- Key Stage 1 children will need to be left at the outside door to their classroom or alternatively you could leave the children, at the gate where there will be a member of staff on duty.
- Years 3, 4 and 5 children will enter school through the door next to the bike storage area where there will be a Teaching Assistant on duty.
- Year 6 children will enter through their cloakroom door.
- The gates will then be closed and locked at 9:00am. Anyone arriving after that time will need to come through the office.
* The 32.5 hour minimum expectation includes the time in each day from the official start of the school day (i.e. morning registration) to the official end to the compulsory school day (i.e. official home time). The 32.5 hour minimum includes breaks and lunch times as well as teaching time and any extra-curricular activities that all pupils are expected to attend. It does not include optional before or after school provision.
School Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
All visitors to school should sign in at the office and put on a visitor's badge.
The school and all its grounds are strictly in a non-smoking zone!
In the interest of hygiene we ask you not to bring dogs into the school grounds.
Please do not park on the yellow lines outside the school.